NEW! Magnetic LED Shelf Lighting System
Illuminate Your Shelf Space with customizable LED lighting!
- Fast, secure installation
- Easy removal with no damage
- Vertical track powers multiple shelves
- Twist-in connectors allow easy adjustment of shelf heights
- Lightweight, protective aluminum LED channel
- Diffuser strip for even brightness
- Multiple low voltage DC options
- Custom channel and lead lengths
- Channel can be mounted with magnets, twinstick, or double-sided tape
- Can provide power to LED, audio, and video components
- Winner of the 2017 Creative Editor's Choice Award for New Display Products!
Contact Hankscraft for more information! 920.994.4300
Featured Project - Football Display
This corrugated football display was constructed using these Hankscraft components:
(1) 4.5V 30rpm 3440 motor with metal mount
(1) Plastic crank and linkage
(1) 10.1" LCD screen
(4) 3"x3" etched LED panels
Various fishsticks, washers, and crutch tips
View the Featured Project Archives
"Hankscraft delivered my display goods in a timely, cost effective & professional way. They walked me through ALL my questions, concerns and made positive & expert suggestions. I am thoroughly pleased with the results. Mission accomplished... People LOVE our display!"
Number JUAN Tequila
Founder / CEO / Cool Guy
We put the P.O.P. in your display! ®We can assist you at any stage with design, engineering, packaging, assembly and fulfillment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find a sales representative?
• Call us at 920.994.4300 or visit the Contact Us page for a detailed list of our Regional Account Managers by state.
What is your typical lead time?
• Lead times will vary depending on the complexity of your order and the quantity you require. We will provide you with the most accurate information possible prior to and throughout the order process.
• Hankscraft owns its own factory in China where we make most of our LED's, audio components, and LCD screens. Generally, we require a 4 week lead time from the date you place your order.
• If you order motors, always call for best lead times. Again, depending on the complexity, quantity, and type of packing you require, lead times will vary.
What do you guys actually do?
• Hankscraft Inc. has many different divisions that produce a wide range of products including point of purchase display components, tap handles and signage, OEM manufacturing, water treatment, paper dispensing, and more. We also have an in-house design and engineering team that can develop ideas from scratch or work with an agency of your choice.
• The Hankscraft POP division wants to bring your display or idea to life! Our primary offering includes LED lighting, LCD screens, audio components, and motors. Hankcraft is famously known for high quality, affordable motors that seamlessly incorporate motion into your displays to grab customer attention.
• Call 920.994.4300 to speak with one of our qualified Regional Account Managers for more information.
Can You Make our Whole Display?
• Hankscraft POP's primary focus is supplying display components, however we can accommodate most requests.
Where are you located?
• Hankscraft's corporate headquarters are located at 300 Wengel Drive, Reedsburg, Wisconsin (approximately 1 hour north of Madison, 15 minutes from Wisconsin Dells).
• Hankscraft POP is based at our 2nd Wisconsin facility located in Random Lake (20 minutes north of Milwaukee).
• Hankscraft also has a wholly-owned factory in Suzhou, China and a 50/50 partnership in China for electronics, plastics, and high-volume projects.
How Much are Your Motors?
• Most of our motors are custom made. Once your drawing or cut out is provided, we can give you a set price.
Can I Get Pricing?
• We are always happy to provide quotes. Please send us as much detail as possible so we are able to quote accurately.
• Upon approval, a sample will be made with pricing to follow.
How Quickly Can I Get a Sample?
• Once we get the specific details of your project, we can have our Lab make a sample for you.
• Depending on the complexity and volume of sample requests, lead times will vary.
• Most samples can be sent by the next business day.
How Much are Your Samples?
• The minimum order for samples is $50.
• Some larger LCD screens may have additional costs associated.
How Much Battery Life Will I Get?
• Battery life can vary widely depending on the requirements of your project. We will give you the best estimate possible based on your configuration.
• We offer motion sensors, push buttons, and a variety of lighting patterns to get the longest battery life possible for your displays.
What Types of Ribbon LEDs Do You Offer?
• 60 per meter or 120 per meter
• 4500K "warm white" or 6000K "cool white"
• Additional color options available!
"Deliver value through innovation, creativity and diversification".
• We deliver value to our customers by engineering and producing a quality product at a reasonable price.
• We deliver value by using our abilities to solve problems by using innovative and different methods.
• We deliver value by using our imagination to work beyond existing ideas, rules and procedures.
• We will design, manufacture and sell a wide variety of products by innovating existing products and developing new ones.
Our Core Values
Our mission is supported by our company values, which are what we believe each employee should do every single day.
• Chase perfection
• Be proactive
• Be honest
• Operate as one global team
• Work hard but have fun